Monday, May 15, 2006

I want to start writing again. Not the journalistic writing I spent my degree doing, or even the essay format stuff, but real good-for-nothing-else creative writing.

I just realised I havent written anything just for me since first year. Iused to spew out poetry and short stories all the time in high school. None of it was any good but I enjoyed it. I loved writing, and I want to again...

So that's the basic starting point of this new blog. I'll be posting on here (mostly nonsense phrases), but I want you to too. Anything goes. Poetry, short stories, individual or groups of cool words, or plain old rants if the mood takes you. If you want, I can make you a member of this blog and you can post on here, or just add something to the comments. I've also opened a new google mail account for this purpose (katiepossum@googlemail.com), so mail me stuff with your name (screen id or real name) and i'll post it or email me if you want to become a member.

now, start writing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home